3rd Degree Glass Factory
5200 Delmar Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63108
Enjoy St. Louis' first ever American Muslim Exhibition celebrating creativity and identity with Muslim Artists who defy media stereotypes. American Muslims are more than just the political and religious labels put on them. We each have our own individual identities and nurture our own forms of creativity, be it science, language, or the arts, just like any other human being.
Featuring Artists of all kinds that live right here in our hometown of St. Louis will be quite a night to see. You'll have the opportunity to speak with Artists and learn how they became passionate about art, started their businesses, and what inspires their creativity. We hope that you'll also introduce yourself and discuss your passion for art and get to know one another on a personal basis.
The evening will include:
- Various artist booths with displays, interactive art, photography and much more
- Slam poetry, Nasheed (signing), comedy, and other on-stage performances
- Informational tables on Islam, Muslims, and free literature
- Henna art, write your name in Arabic, and custom stenciled t-shirts
- Delicious foods from around the world
- & so much more...
We encourage you to spend your evening immersed in local Muslim art, enjoy in-depth conversation, and enjoy delicious foods.